2018 Coaching Applications are NOW OPEN.
You can download and fill in the application by CLICKING HERE!
From the WAFC:
Prior to the commencement of the 2018 football season, following extensive research, analysis and consultation with stakeholders across the industry, a new approach to accreditation and support of the coaching community will be introduced.
The primary objectives of the new approach are to:
- Reduce the barriers to entry of becoming an accredited coach
- Build a deeper understanding of the coaching community
- Use this understanding to increase the accessibility of targeted quality resources for coaches
- Provide ongoing education and development opportunities for all coaches
- Ensure all coaches understand their responsibilities and obligations
The National Coaching Strategy will commence its roll out in early March
If you have any questions, please contact our Coaching Coordinator, Chris Bain via email at email@example.com or go to the WAFC website www.wafootball.com.au/development/coaches